A revolution in strong, versatile, quickly transportable and easily assembled modules. Perfect for any onshore environment where speed of assembly and integral design qualities are key requirements.
- Modupack can be supplied either flatpack or in welded pre-assembled format.
- Modupack involves a panelling system, which allows up to eight 20ft units to be transported on a 40ft truck compared to a conventional module whereby only two 20ft units can be transported on a similar truck.
- Our 10, 20 and 30ft units are of steel construction and have integral security shutters on windows and double dead locks on doors therefore giving a high security feature.
- Modules are fully insulated and are supplied with electrics, which conform to the relevant standard of the country being supplied.
- Modupack units can be linked end-to-end or side-to-side to give open plan areas and can be stacked three high.
- The unique panelling system allows panels to be added or removed; combinations are endless.
- Modupack can be blast rated up to 500 millibar to meet customer requirements.
- Modupack is adaptable for world-wide environmental conditions.